PayPal allows you to use your credit card (Visa, Master, American Express and Discover) without having PayPal account. PayPal also acts like a digital wallet where you can securely store all your payment options, such as your bank account and credit card. When you want to make a payment, you don’t have to pull out your credit card or type your billing info every time.
- Easy, simple and Secured.
- PayPal encrypts your sensitive financial information so the only person who can see it is you.
- Accepts all major credit cards including Master, Visa, Amex and Discover.
- You don’t even need a PayPal account
How does it work
When you select to pay by PayPal, you are taken to PayPal environment, where you have two possible options:
- Directly enter your credit card details by selecting Geen PayPal-rekening? Betalen met uw creditcard als PayPal-gast (i.e. no PayPal account? Pay with your credit card as PayPal guest). After filling the credit card information, please click Doorgaan (go through), you will be shown your order for your review before you submit your order. Once you submit your payment, your order is complete
- Log in by entering an existing PayPal account.
- After you have entered the correct information via either of the two routes on PayPal, you will be shown your shopping cart for your reviewing the items and the shipping, billing addresses. You have an opportunity to change the shipping address before proceeding and finally submitting your payment.